Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website and/or entry into our competitions. Our terms have in part been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website or enter our competitions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website or enter our competitions. Using the Website or entering our competitions implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
1. SITE ACCESS
- You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. However, particular areas of this Website may only be accessible only if you have registered.
2. USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
3. SITE UPTIME
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
4. VISITOR CONDUCT
- With the exception of personally identifiable information any material you send or post to this Website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential. Unless you advise to the contrary we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material: (a) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents; (b) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom; (c) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.2.
5. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions: (a) you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us; (b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us; (c) you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and (d) your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. OUR DETAILS
Our company name is: Superbrands (UK) Ltd
Our company number is: 5847512
Our business address is: 22-23 Little Portland Street, London W1W 8BU
Our VAT registration is: GB 887 6429 59
Our contact details are: 020 7079 3310 / info@CoolBrands.uk.com
10. COMPETITION RULES
- From time to time we will promote a competition / competitions.
- The promoter is Superbrands (UK) Ltd, company details as above.
- Our competitions are open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Superbrands (UK) Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competitions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for our competition and details of how to enter are via www.twitter.com/superbrandsuk and/or www.twitter.com/coolbrandsuk
- Multiple different entries from the same person are allowed and count as multiple entries. Identical or partially identical entries from the same person will not be counted as additional entries.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Unless otherwise stated, each competition will close two weeks after its launch date. For example, a competition that is launched on Monday 1st January will close to entries at 11:59pm on Monday 15th January.
- The rules and details of how to enter each competition can be found on the SuperbrandsUK and/or CoolBrandsUK Twitter feeds in posts using one or more of ‘#competition’, ‘#win’, '#superprizes' and ‘#coolprizes’. Additional rules may apply to specific competitions and will be announced here from time to time:
- eve Sleep competition on @CoolBrandsUK (October 2016): Not available to eve Sleep employees or their immediate families. Entries are limited to one per person. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the closing date. By entering competitions, winners may be requested to participate in promotional activity. Prizes are not transferrable to another person. No cash alternative available. No personal data will be shared with third parties unless stated otherwise. eve Sleep reserves the right to amend or withdraw competitions at any time. Prizes will be sent within 28 days of notifying the winner. Competitions hosted on social media are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or Twitter.
- For a competition entry to be complete it may need to include a competition-specific hash-tag as announced from time to time and the user must be following SuperbrandsUK and/or CoolBrandsUK on Twitter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- Each competition’s prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen from all entries received, at random (via http://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw) and verified by Promoter and/or its agents.
- Winner will be notified by DM on Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with our competitions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Our competitions and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Each winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by tweeting or DMing on Twitter SuperbrandsUK and/or CoolBrandsUK
- Entry into a competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to SuperbrandsUK and CoolBrandsUK and not to any other party.
- The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.